Recipe taken from Betty Crocker: Bisquick II cookbook.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup original bisquick mix
1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
1/2 cup water
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup water
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon corn starch
1/4 teaspoon grated ginger
1. Flatten each chicken breast to about 1/4 inch thickness.
2. Mix Bisquick mix, bread crumbs, lemon zest and ginger.
3. Dip chicken into water and then coat with Bisquick mixture.
4. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken 8 to 10 minutes, turning once.
5. While chicken is cooking, make Lemon Sauce by combining all the sauce ingredient in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat; stirring occasionally, until thickened and bubbly.
Serve chicken over rice. Drizzle sauce over chicken and rice - you might want to double or even triple the sauce recipe.
You could even make an orange version of this and it would be divine!