Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pork Chops with a twist

So last night, I defrosted some pork chops and went to get my can of chicken broth or cream of chicken (I have used both) and I didn't have either one!! (I know what is this world coming to?)
Anyway I had to cook them because I was not going to waste the $7 of meat. This was what I came up with.


4 pork chops
1 can of broccoli and cheddar soup
1 can of milk (I just filled the soup can with milk and poured it in)
1 cup of rice
some frozen broccoli (maybe 1/2 cup)
water

I put the soup and the milk together so it's mixed. Poured it into a 9x13 pan. Put the defrosted pork chops in there. Scattered the rice and frozen broccoli. And put enough water in there to cover the pork chops.

Put it in the oven at 375 for 15 minutes. Stirred it, making sure the broccoli was covered with water and put it back in for 10 more minutes.

It was sooooooo good. My hubby asked me to make it next week.

I went to take a picture and it was all gone. Someone (my hubby) had gone back for thirds!

No comments: