Okay...well this is the cheater version that I made up the other day...& it only takes about as much time as it takes to boil your noodles.
Frozen Chicken Patty (the kind that is breaded)
1. Boil your noodles...how ever much you normally cook when making spaghetti. I actually used cheese ravioli the other day because it sounded really good.
2. Cook up your chicken patties...I would say one per person & I cook mine in the toaster oven so that they aren't soggy. Once it's cooked I like to cut it up into strips just so it doesn't look like a chicken patty.
3. Heat up your sauce...I just use the stuff out of a bottle and nuke it for a bit.
4. Put some noodles on your plate, put some sauce on top, put the chicken on top of that and then add some parmesan.
5. Eat. I promise this is super good, and just as good as the real stuff from a restaurant.
This isn't the most appealing picture, but it get's the point across.